Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scientific term for people who hate bananas

(WARNING: This post is incredibly random but it's what's on my mind)

The title of this post is actually something I typed into Google. I'm convinced there must be some kind of scientific study on people like me who can't stand the smell or taste of bananas. It's amazing the search results that come back... including my favorite "Why do ghosts hate bananas?" (in case you're curious that link takes you to a joke that was so bad I wouldn't deem it worthy of being on a banana Laffy Taffy wrapper, which of course I don't eat) And did you know that according to the internet people in Malaysia believe those who eat a lot of bananas repel mosquitoes? You know what that tells me? Even mosquitoes hate the smell of bananas. I'm not sure that there is another food out there that I absolutely despise as much. Aren't you glad you read this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment