Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oh poor neglected blog...

My poor neglected blog! I have been so busy with work and managing life that I have not found time to post about the trivial, mundane happenings of said life! You haven't missed much... maybe a few extra swear words than normal, a haircut, some bachelorette party planning, and bridesmaid dress debacle. But overall, nothing super exciting to report.

I've been feeling the pains of adulthood a lot lately. Not enough time. Not enough money. Too much weight. Too much time in traffic. (insert boo hooing here) Some would say that I'm over-committed, but isn't that what we 're suppose to do? Do more than we can handle? If we didn't take on too much, what would we blog about? Or complain about?

We had a sermon at church the other day about observing the Sabbath. I don't even know how to do that. I can't even sit still long enough to type out a blog post without twitching and wondering what may be making my facebook tab flash numbers. Maybe I'm over notified. Why am I rambling? It's probably this Coke I'm drinking that I last week swore off. Hmph.

I apologize to anyone who's read this post so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment