Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Never give a person with an overactive imagination a free donut

At work today, some kind stranger gifted our office with several dozen donuts. No name given. No explanation other than to bless us. Alarm bells went off in my overactive mind. I told myself I would just go and look at the donuts and not take one if there was no stamp of where the donuts came from. Of course that resolve only lasted until I saw the actual donuts. Despite the lack of stamp or signs of donut origination, I took one. It's been two hours since I ate the first half. And now it's been at least 30 minutes since I ate the second half. I may be paranoid (yes, I'm probably extremely paranoid) but upon finishing that last bite, I'm pretty sure my tongue is numb.

You'll know what happened to me if I don't post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment